Description: Equip is a collection of 4-, 8- or 10-week small group studies aimed at helping adults heal and grow personally and in relationship with God and/or others. Each Wednesday night begins with worship and ends with prayer and includes an hour breakout of focused study and discussion. In some cases, a course book will be necessary, and this can be purchased independently or through the church.
Free child care and an engaging youth group are available at the same time in order to better accommodate busy families. Two or three different Equip studies will be offered each term, and upcoming registration details will be made available in the church foyer as well as through links on the church website and Facebook page.
Child/Youth Check-In: 6:35 pm
Start: 6:45 pm
End: 8:15 pm
If you have questions about Equip, please contact Jason Jacobs at 706-394-6721 or email@example.com.
Current Equip topics:
- Parenting with Boundaries (book study)
- Everyday Evangelism (book study)
Topics for the coming year:
- Fundamentals of the Faith/Membership
- Overcoming Stress and Worry
- The Power of the Holy Spirit
- Love and Respect Building Blocks in Marriage
- Personal Finance
- Art of Neighboring (book study)
- Addictions and Grace (book study)
- and more!
Our next session begins April 12, 2017!